It is important that students are present on days where there are mocks, controlled assessments and exams planned. Where this is not possible, you must contact the school at the earliest opportunity.
We will aim to text parents approximately two weeks prior to an exam, assessment or mock. The best way to keep up to date is to visit the Exams page on the school website, this will be updated regularly.
Students should be encouraged to check the exams information board (near the community entrance) for up to date information on revision sessions, dates for exams, controlled assessments and mocks, seating plans and equipment needed for forthcoming exams.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me via email at email@example.com, or telephone 01455 290251.
For further information on exam dates, revision sessions and exam boards, please click on the links below:
- Year 11 Feb Easter Revision 2018
- Yr11 MOCK TIMETABLE Jan 2018
- Information for candidates regarding social media
- GCSE Exam Subjects 2018
- GCSE Exams timetable 2018
- Exams eve info 2017
- Supporting your child through GCSEs
- Controlled Assessments student information
- Coursework Assessments student information
- Revision advice for Parents Carers
- Revision advice booklet for Parents Carers
- Revision guidance for Students