Copies of all School policies are available from the School office on request, or downloadable at the bottom of this page.
Statement on Multicultural Education
The Governors of the school have accepted the following statement, prepared by a meeting of members of staff, parents and governors.
"The Governors of The Market Bosworth School, recognising that we are members of a multicultural society, aim to develop attitudes and behaviour appropriate to such a society. We undertake to provide an education, which values cultural diversity and encourages mutual tolerance and understanding. We declare ourselves totally opposed to offensive language, behaviour and literature and are determined to challenge instances of prejudice in any form."
Photographs of Children Taken at School Events
Parents and relatives of students should note that any photograph or video film they take at school events are likely to contain images of other children whose parents will not have given permission for them to be filmed or photographed. Such images should not be circulated more widely than the family, i.e. they should just be there for the family's use. Please do not post any photos, or video containing TMBS students (other than your own son/daughter) on the Internet, or any form of social media. Our advice is that any manipulation or distribution of images of children could result in prosecution.
Please click on the links below to download the latest version of our school policies:
- Admissions Policy 2023 (1.87 MB)
- Admissions Policy 2024 (1.00 MB)
- Anti-bullying Framework (2.54 MB)
- Behaviour Policy (7.44 MB)
- Charging Remissions Policy (3.57 MB)
- Child Protection Policy (19.04 MB)
- Children with Health Needs who Cannot Attend School (5.53 MB)
- Complaints Procedure (0.31 MB)
- Curriculum Statement (4.01 MB)
- Data Protection Policy (7.38 MB)
- Equality Information Objectives (2.30 MB)
- E-safety Framework (0.34 MB)
- Family Leave Policy (15.28 MB)
- Marking Feedback Framework (5.48 MB)
- Procedures for the Management of Medication (5.33 MB)
- Procedures for the Management of Medication APPENDICES (19.73 MB)
- Provider Access Policy (0.50 MB)
- RSE Policy (5.54 MB)
- SEND Information Report (11.49 MB)
- SEND Policy (5.44 MB)
- Uniform Policy (2.26 MB)
- Whistleblowing Framework a (0.24 MB)