Copies of all School policies are available from the School office on request, or downloadable at the bottom of this page.
Statement on Multicultural Education
The Governors of the school have accepted the following statement, prepared by a meeting of members of staff, parents and governors.
"The Governors of The Market Bosworth School, recognising that we are members of a multicultural society, aim to develop attitudes and behaviour appropriate to such a society. We undertake to provide an education, which values cultural diversity and encourages mutual tolerance and understanding. We declare ourselves totally opposed to offensive language, behaviour and literature and are determined to challenge instances of prejudice in any form."
The school has a clear policy statement covering anti-bullying.
As a school we work hard to raise the awareness of students about issues relating to bullying in schools. We work equally hard to develop the ethos and atmosphere in which bullying is not tolerated. At the heart of this work is the need for the students to talk to someone if they are having a problem.
It is our aim to act effectively when any incidents of bullying occur. We want students to feel confident that they can tell someone about their concerns and to know that we will deal with problems to the best of our ability.
If a child complains about being bullied he/she will be linked to a member of staff for as long as is necessary.
A booklet detailing our policy on bullying is issued to all Year 7 students during their first term.
We hope that parents will encourage their child to speak to a member of staff if they experience any form of bullying whilst at school.
Photographs of Children Taken at School Events
Parents and relatives of students should note that any photograph or video film they take at school events are likely to contain images of other children whose parents will not have given permission for them to be filmed or photographed. Such images should not be circulated more widely than the family, i.e. they should just be there for the family's use. Please do not post any photos, or video containing TMBS students (other than your own son/daughter) on the Internet, or any form of social media. Our advice is that any manipulation or distribution of images of children could result in prosecution.
Please click on the links below to download the latest version of our school policies:
- Admissions Policy 2021 (0.94 MB)
- Admissions Policy 2022 (0.95 MB)
- Behaviour Policy (3.36 MB)
- Charging and Remissions Policy (0.40 MB)
- Child Protection Policy (0.51 MB)
- Children with Health Needs who Cannot Attend School policy (0.45 MB)
- Complaints Procedure (4.09 MB)
- Data Protection Policy GDPR (4.14 MB)
- Family Leave Policy (24.58 MB)
- Policy statement on provider access (0.41 MB)
- Positive Discipline - Rewards Sanctions Framework (6.05 MB)
- Procedures for Management of Medication (8.73 MB)
- SEND and Accessibility Policy (0.15 MB)
- SEND Info report 2021-22 (0.14 MB)
- Uniform Policy (1.18 MB)
- Whistleblowing Framework (1.47 MB)