Staff are really pleased to have returned to some form of normality and for Year 10 and Year 11 Students, after such a long period away from the routines we want to ensure that you can see how the next year will look for you.
In October there will be a Year 11 Careers & Exams Evening. This runs through how exams in school are conducted; alongside this we host an event for our local colleges who come in to allow you to speak to someone about your next steps.
In November/December Year 11s have full subject mocks. This takes place over nearly two weeks, starting 22nd November through to 2nd December 2021. It’s quite busy and full on in some cases, but it helps to allow you to manage your time and prioritise revision ready for the final exams in the Summer.
Year 11 PGL revision weekend has been provisionally set for 4-6th March 2022.
In March there is a final set of core subject mocks, again use the opportunity to structure your revision, revisit anything that you are not sure of and reaffirm what you already know. Your teachers are there to support you so if you aren’t sure of anything, you must ask!
Year 10 Mocks. These will be 3rd to 10th May 2022. For most subjects this will be a shortened version of an exam paper.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me via email at email@example.com or telephone 01455 290251
Exams & Attendance Officer
This is the timetable for the after school sessions that will run from 27th September until the week
before the GCSE exams start.
The majority of the sessions will run until 4.15/4.30 pm. Not all the subjects will start on the 27th
September, this is the same for previous years. Each subject will communicate directly with the students regarding the start date and if the session is open to the whole cohort or an invited group of students.
It will be up to the students to organise their transport after the session.
If you have any queries, please contact Mr Slattery or the relevant head of department.
For further information on exam dates, revision sessions and exam boards, please click on the links below:
- May Half Term Revision Sessions 2022
- Exam support Healthy Together
- Yr 11 Exam Season Timetable 2022
- Yr 11 Exam season timetable letter
- GCSE Exams 2022 Final Timetable
- Year 10 Mock Timetable May 2022 2
- GCSE English Language Literature Overview for Year 11 Summer 2022
- Final Examinations Guide 2021 22
- Year 11 English After School Revision Timetable 2022
- Year 11 Exams Information 2022
- Exams Evening 2021 Presentation
- JCQ Social Media Information for Candidates
- Info for Candidates Written Examinations 2021
- Info for Candidates NE Assessments 2021
- Yr 10 11 Parent Carer info ppt 2020 21
- Supporting your child through GCSEs
- Revision advice for Parents Carers
- Revision advice booklet for Parents Carers
- Revision guidance for Students