It seems so long since our students were able to sit ‘external exams’ yet we will continue to work tirelessly to support our young people to prepare for the next step in their learning
Year 11 students are currently taking mini assessments, however they shouldn’t forget what they have already achieved in such unprecedented times that no one could have predicted. Teachers and staff will continue to support our young people to embed their learning.
“Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.”
GCSE results day will be on Thursday 12th August, further details on the collection of results will be issued nearer the time via our text system.
Year 10 students will be sitting a planned set of mocks from 7th to 14th June. These mocks will be set out in a similar way to external exams with an AM and PM exam where possible.
It will be a busy 6 days but it does give the full exam experience and this is invaluable, as it is hoped that we will have returned to some form of normality by next year and external exams will resume.
It is important that students are present for these mock exams as they also help teachers to assess their progress to date.
Mock schedules will be sent out week commencing 26th April and personalised timetables will be issued to students mid May.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me via email at email@example.com or telephone 01455 290251
Finally a message to all students…
“Keep up with your amazing commitment to learning.”
For further information on exam dates, revision sessions and exam boards, please click on the links below:
Centre Policy for Determining Teacher Assessed Grades 2021 - draft, awaiting final approval from JCQ
- Year 10 Summer Term 2021 English Revision Guides
- Exams Evening Presentation 2020
- Yr 10 11 Parent Carer info ppt 2020 21
- Eduqas English Literature GCSE Examinations Advice
- Final Examinations Guide 2020
- Information for candidates regarding social media
- Supporting your child through GCSEs
- Controlled Assessments student information
- Coursework Assessments student information
- Revision advice for Parents Carers
- Revision advice booklet for Parents Carers
- Revision guidance for Students