It is important that students are present on days where there are mocks, controlled assessments and exams planned. Where this is not possible, you must contact the school at the earliest opportunity.
We will aim to text parents approximately two weeks prior to an exam, assessment or mock. The best way to keep up to date is to visit the Exams page on the school website, this will be updated regularly.
Students should be encouraged to check the exams information board (near the community entrance) for up to date information on revision sessions, dates for exams, controlled assessments and mocks, seating plans and equipment needed for forthcoming exams.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me via email at email@example.com, or telephone 01455 290251.
For further information on exam dates, revision sessions and exam boards, please click on the links below:
- Yr 10 11 Parent Carer info ppt 2019 20
- Year 11 Literature mock parent feedback
- Eduqas English Literature GCSE Examinations Advice
- Year 11 English Parents Evening Spring 2020
- Careers and Exams Eve Presentation 2019 20
- Final Examinations Guide 2020
- Information for candidates regarding social media
- Supporting your child through GCSEs
- Controlled Assessments student information
- Coursework Assessments student information
- Revision advice for Parents Carers
- Revision advice booklet for Parents Carers
- Revision guidance for Students